Install Sintel Forms for Microsoft 365
Installing Sintel Forms for Microsoft 365 is very easy and involves just two simple steps.
#1 Get the app from AppSource.
#2 Activate the 14-day trial
Sintel Forms also works with SharePoint 2013, 2016 & 2019 On-Prem learn more.
- You should have site collection admin privileges to add the app.
Step 1 – Add this app to your Microsoft 365 site
- On the site where you want to add an app, go to Settings > Add an app.
- In the navigation menu on the left select SharePoint Store.
- In the Find an app search box, paste ‘Sintel Forms Studio’ and then click Search.
- Select the “Sintel Forms Studio” app in the listing.
- In the apps, details view click the button Add It.
- Follow the steps to log in with your Microsoft account to get the app.
- Click Trust It when asked to complete the deployment.
The installation will proceed and once it’s completed you will see the Sintel Forms Studio tile appear in your site contents.
Step 2 – Activate Sintel Forms
- Once you have added Sintel Forms to your tenant you need to activate it before it can be used.
- To do so you simply need to click on the app tile within your site contents to open the app homepage and then click “Start 14-day trial”.
- You will be prompted for some details and once you have entered them your 14-day trial will be activated immediately.
- After the trial is over you can proceed to use the free version or purchase a license and to do so you simply need to open the app homepage again and click on the “Use free version OR purchase a license” option.
More info in the following Microsoft article Add an app to a site.