Widgets are a special type of field that can be added into your forms that provide specific functionality. The first widget we are releasing is called “Workflow history” and it enables you to embed the history of of the workflow directly on the form. This is particularly useful when you want to insert the history of all statuses and actions taken throughout the workflow process and as you will see this is very configurable. You can, for example, show all statuses or specific statuses and you can also choose to include or exclude the action history.
Once added this widget has a number of settings that you can configure including:
- Print mode – you can include or exclude the widget on the PDF printouts (include by default).
- Statuses – gives a possibility to define which statuses and other corresponding data (such as actions) are displayed (all by default).
- Display – gives a possibility to display actions and statuses or actions only (everything by default).
- Sort – the order of data displayed i.e. latest on the top (by default) or oldest on the top.
- Show comments – display or hide comments (turned on by default)
- Show status/action names – display or hide status/action names (turned on by default)